Do you need a CSCS Green Card

Do you need a CSCS Green Card

Monday 24th August 2020
Direct Training GB Ltd

Are you wanting to work on a construction site? If so you need a CSCS Green card. A CSCS green card allows you to enter a construction site doing basic roles such as labouring so if you are looking to start in the construction industry it is a perfect opportunity to gather both work and site experience by having one.

Getting a CSCS Green card is a simple process as we offer the majority of the process online as an E-Learning course. Simply click on the link below to get started!

Whats more? Our CSCS Green card course bundle is now only £100.00 so if you have been considering getting one there has never been a better time to do so.

The Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course (RQF) is designed for
those working on construction sites and is a requirement for those wishing to apply for a CSCS Green
Card. In accordance with CITB anyone who is a labourer on a construction site must be a CSCS Green
Card Holder.