Direct Training GB Ltd. Covid-19 Safety Measures
Monday 26th October 2020
Direct Training GB Ltd.
Here at Direct Training G.B. Ltd. it is one of our key priorities to keep you safe during the Covid-19 pandemic and now that our training has started up again we have put together a full list of safety measures that we have put in place to ensure the safety of everyone who attends our training courses and to adhere to government guidance regarding the virus.
Below you will find a full list of safety measures that we have put in place here at Direct Training G.B. Ltd.to keep everyone who is attending our courses safe with regards to Covid-19:
- Our maximum course capacity has been reduced from 12 people to 6 people. We have done this to accommodate correct social distancing.
- Seating within our training center has been arranged in a way that each person is spaced from one another in accordance to social distancing guidelines.
- Upon entering our training center everyone will have their temperature taken at the door and will be provided with a face mask. This must be worn when you are not seated or when you are doing a practical exercise unless told otherwise by the trainer.
- Each person attending our course will be provided with their own cup for hot drinks on breaks or at lunch as well as an individual box of wipes and a bottle of hand sanitizer. Plastic disposable cups are also available for those who wish to have a drink of water.
- Disposable gloves will be provided for training exercises when contact is necessary. A mask (provided at the start of each day) will also be required to be worn during these exercises.
- On training courses that require the use of a resuscitation mannequin, each person will be provided with their own mannequin for the duration of the course. No mouth to mouth will take place in CPR only compressions.
- We require that everyone who attends our courses provides us with a name and phone number. This will be used for the NHS track and trace system.
- At the end of each day our training center is thoroughly cleaned to reduce the risk of germs spreading on surfaces.
- NHS guidance posters on practices such as correct hand washing can be found throughout our training center.
- We ask that all course attendees adhere to social distancing guidelines where possible.