Business Skills Training Courses
The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work
with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations, allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
Who should take this course?
Managers, supervisors and other professionals with responsibilities for managing discipline and grievance in the work place.
- Disciplinary procedure and confidentiality
- Investigations, allegations and suspensions
- Notification of a hearing, the right to be accompanied, and procedure
- Penalties, their effects, and appeals
- Holding disciplinary hearings and a case study
Approximately 45 minutes.
On completion of the course you can download a pdf certificate.
Approved by CPD
Price of Course
£20.00 + Vat