Health & Social Care Training Courses
Introduction to Safe Handling of Medicines
This Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines course will start by explaining the key terminology used when handling medicines. It then goes into detail about the roles of the people involved, some of the different groups of medicines, providing different levels of support to patients, infection control, label interpretation and much more.
Who should take this course?
Aimed at people in health care who handle medicines
- Introduction to the course
- Terminology explained
- The roles of those involved, legislation and licensing
- Groups of medicines
- Levels of support and routes of entry
- Infection control and equipment for dispensing
- Label interpretation, record keeping and The Seven Rights
Approximately 1 hour.
On completion of the course you can download a pdf certificate.
Approved by CPD
Price of Course
£9.50 + Vat