Bulldozers, FLS, Tractor/Implement/Attachment Etc
Bulldozers upto D10 size
The Bulldozer course aims to provide the candidate with a thorough theory and practical training in operating a Bulldozer in order to enable the candidate to pass Theory and Practical Tests.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with manufacturer's requirements as per the operator's handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre - use checks.
- Configure and ready for travel.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces.
- Maneuver in confined spaces.
- Practical training in Earth Moving.
- Explain action required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Maintain safe and tidy working areas.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
Theoretical assessment of 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Bulldozer training course
Valid for 5 Years