1. These terms and conditions are between DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD and the Customer. They replace any previous terms and conditions of DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD and are the complete and only terms and conditions between the parties. All dealings between DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD and the Customer shall be governed by these terms and conditions which shall prevail over any others. DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LIMITED is a trading name of DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LIMITED.
2. These terms and conditions and any contract formed pursuantm to them may be varied provided any variation is confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD.
3. A binding contract will be formed when DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD accept a Customer's order for services (the "Contract"). An invoice will be dispatched prior to the performance of the services and shall be payable within 30 days (subject to paragraph 5).
4. A copy of these terms and conditions will be dispatched with advertising literature, with any good, with invoices and in the case of the provision of a training course, with the booking confirmation letter sent by DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD. If the Customer has not had prior sight of them and reasonably objects to any of these terms and conditions, the Customer shall be entitled to notify such objection to DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD within 7 days of first sight (failing which these terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted) and, provided a solution to the objection cannot be reached between the parties, cancel the Contract without penalty after 7 days of such notification.
5. In the case of the provision of a training course by DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD, payment must be made in full prior to the commencement of the course. Certificates to prove completion of the course may be withheld by DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD until payment is made. No refund shall be given should a delegate fail any course provided by DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD and DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD make no guarantee as to a delegate successfully passing any course.
6. If the Customer notifies DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD in writing of an intention to cancel any course booking more than 2 weeks prior to the commencement date a full refund shall be given. Within 1-2 weeks of the commencement date, a refund of 45% shall be given and less than 1 week prior to the commencement date no refund shall be given. No refund shall be given if a delegate does not attend and the full course fee shall remain payable. Payments made/due after the course dates are still subject to these terms & conditions.
7. Unless specified, Value Added Tax will not be included in any price and will be charged at the rate in force at the time of quotation.
8. Interest on overdue invoices may be charged (at the discretion of DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD) at 8% above the base rate of Santander UK Bank Plc until the date of payment and the Customer agrees to pay any reasonable expenses incurred by DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD in pursuing any outstanding debt or debts due from the Customer. Where relevant interest shall be charged pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
9. Proof of work for services may be submitted for the Customer's approval and DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the Customer in proofs so submitted. The Customer shall notify DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD in writing within 7 days stating whether or not the proofs are acceptable. If the Customer does not notify DIRECT TRAINING (GB) LTD within this period, the proofs will be deemed to have been accepted.